Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome!

My old blog hasn't had a true update in quite some time. I spend a lot of time posting on Facebook or on Twitter, so I felt no need to pay any attention to poor old Sorry Attempts. I do not believe I will be posting on my old blog anymore. So I bring you the new goodness!
So here is one of my New Year resolutions: Take a different picture each day and post it. Granted, this isn't an original idea. Shawna, my former coworker and friend, and her husband, Andy, had a blog where Andy would post a new picture he took everyday. Most of his pictures ended up looking beautiful and quite fascinating. I will not be taking pictures like that (hence the name of the blog).
For a little background, I have two cameras: Olympus Stylus 1010 (point-and-shoot) and a Canon Digital Rebel XT (DSLR). I will try to change it up a little and please feel free to send me any suggestions. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and this project. It will be a burden and you might make many pictures of your feet at the last minute but in the end it will be rewarding and you will have an interesting record of the year to look back on. I know I skim through Mantrout occasionally just to reminisce. Another bonus is for your loyal stalkers, ahem, I mean friends who are now allowed a glimpse into your life AND regular updates. Cheers and good luck.

    ReplyDelete